How many beers did that workout earn you?
But while you were out killing it, how many beers did your exertion earn you?
Turns out, there’s now an app for that.
Beer Burner, an app for the iPhone, calculates your level of activity and tells you how many beers you’ve earned. And not just any old beer. It’s specific.
For example, my recent 45-minute run earned one Abominable Ale from Fremont Brewing.
While there aren’t yet a ton of beers from Washington, they’re adding more.
The app also works as a way to learn more about beers. It has a short description for each beer it lists.
Best of all, it calculates how many calories for you've earned by drinking beer. Turns out, that doesn't burn much.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Make reservations now for best summer camping spots Jan. 18
- Got high hopes? Try Everett Mountaineer's scrambling course Jan. 16
- Climbers finish free climb of inspiring route on El Capitan Jan. 14
- Parks, Forest Service go fee-free for MLK Day Jan. 14
- Learn the basics of boating at upcoming classes Jan. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.