But while you were out killing it, how many beers did your exertion earn you?
Turns out, there’s now an app for that.
Beer Burner, an app for the iPhone, calculates your level of activity and tells you how many beers you’ve earned. And not just any old beer. It’s specific.
For example, my recent 45-minute run earned one Abominable Ale from Fremont Brewing.
While there aren’t yet a ton of beers from Washington, they’re adding more.
The app also works as a way to learn more about beers. It has a short description for each beer it lists.
Best of all, it calculates how many calories for you've earned by drinking beer. Turns out, that doesn't burn much.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.