But while you were out killing it, how many beers did your exertion earn you?
Turns out, there’s now an app for that.
Beer Burner, an app for the iPhone, calculates your level of activity and tells you how many beers you’ve earned. And not just any old beer. It’s specific.
For example, my recent 45-minute run earned one Abominable Ale from Fremont Brewing.
While there aren’t yet a ton of beers from Washington, they’re adding more.
The app also works as a way to learn more about beers. It has a short description for each beer it lists.
Best of all, it calculates how many calories for you've earned by drinking beer. Turns out, that doesn't burn much.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Edmonds endurance hiker went off trail to train for record-setting hike Nov. 25
- Stevens Pass purchases snow maker for base area Nov. 24
- Tips to stay safe while playing outside in winter Nov. 20
- Storm damaged many national forest trails and roads Nov. 20
- Mount Baker Ski Area to open on Thursday Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.