How many beers did that workout earn you?
But while you were out killing it, how many beers did your exertion earn you?
Turns out, there’s now an app for that.
Beer Burner, an app for the iPhone, calculates your level of activity and tells you how many beers you’ve earned. And not just any old beer. It’s specific.
For example, my recent 45-minute run earned one Abominable Ale from Fremont Brewing.
While there aren’t yet a ton of beers from Washington, they’re adding more.
The app also works as a way to learn more about beers. It has a short description for each beer it lists.
Best of all, it calculates how many calories for you've earned by drinking beer. Turns out, that doesn't burn much.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.