But while you were out killing it, how many beers did your exertion earn you?
Turns out, there’s now an app for that.
Beer Burner, an app for the iPhone, calculates your level of activity and tells you how many beers you’ve earned. And not just any old beer. It’s specific.
For example, my recent 45-minute run earned one Abominable Ale from Fremont Brewing.
While there aren’t yet a ton of beers from Washington, they’re adding more.
The app also works as a way to learn more about beers. It has a short description for each beer it lists.
Best of all, it calculates how many calories for you've earned by drinking beer. Turns out, that doesn't burn much.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- How to help rescuers see you if you're lost at night Oct. 5
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.