Jetty Island: The ferry to the island off of the Everett waterfront starts running on Saturday and continues daily through Sept. 1. Get all the details here.
Aquasox: The frogs are in town on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. Check out the schedule and get tickets here.
Animals: The animal farm at Forest Park in Everett is open daily from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Entrance is free, but donations welcome.
Head north: A ton of fun is planned at Cama Beach and Camano Island state parks on Friday.
- Kids can build and decorate their own wooden toy boats at the Center for Wooden Boats at Cama Beach State Park from 10 a.m. to noon on Saturday.
- From 1:30 to 2:30 p.m. that same day kids and adults can make handmade items. Meet at the driveway north of the Cama Beach Story.
- At 3 p.m. a singer/songwriter duo will perform their folk music at Cama Beach.
- The author of the new book "Exploring Camano Island: A History and Guide" will speak at 7 p.m. at Camano Island State Park.
- A bus will be running between Cama Beach and Camano Island State Park that day
More Entertainment Headlines
Wednesday’s highlights on TV Here’s a viewers’ guide for the ages Jay Leno’s vast car collection drives down costs in new show Monday’s highlights on TV Architects using shipping containers for cheaper, faster, more sustainable building ‘Northern Soul’ explores little-known music scene Getting satisfaction From Stones to solo album: Keith Richards making moves Fall streaming TV preview
Our to-do list full of ideas for your weekend
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.