If you can’t get enough Seahawks, even in the dead of summer, here’s a Seahawks roundtable discussion on Sports Radio KJR that included yours truly.
Seahawks coach Pete Carroll is going into USC’s Athletic Hall of Fame.
NFL.com has a list of 10 snubs from its top 100 players list, putting Percy Harvin at No. 3. I’d argue that leaving Harvin off makes sense given that he didn’t play last season. If you’re looking for a Seahawks snub, I’d say Michael Bennett is deserving after being arguably the team’s most valuable defensive player not in the secondary (Kam Chancellor, Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Marshawn Lynch have already appeared on the countdown, and Richard Sherman made the top 10, which will be unveiled Wednesday evening on the NFL Network).
And even though it’s not a Seahawks link…
Here’s my column from today’s Herald on why young Sounders star DeAndre Yedlin isn’t long for MLS and what that might mean for his current team and league.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.