Video promoting Washington’s aerospace industry to be aired at Farnborough
The video will be shown on a large display in the Washington Pavilion at the Farnborough International Air Show, which will also be the largest physical space the state has ever had at Farnborough. It highlights statistics such as the fact that 25 percent of all U.S. aerospace exports are made in Washington.
It was funded by the Washington Aerospace Partnership and produced by Seattle-based The Fearey Group. Gov. Jay Inslee’s office released the video this morning.
To view it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwr5efxvK5s&feature=youtu.be
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Briefs: Everett schools communication director wins Lifetime Achievement Award
- Deepening worker skills deepens satisfaction, too
- A business must know what value it’s peddling
- After a foreclosure, renting seems less stressful
- NBC invites Snapchat to share summer Olympics
- Beauty supplements make claims customers may swallow