Video promoting Washington’s aerospace industry to be aired at Farnborough
The video will be shown on a large display in the Washington Pavilion at the Farnborough International Air Show, which will also be the largest physical space the state has ever had at Farnborough. It highlights statistics such as the fact that 25 percent of all U.S. aerospace exports are made in Washington.
It was funded by the Washington Aerospace Partnership and produced by Seattle-based The Fearey Group. Gov. Jay Inslee’s office released the video this morning.
To view it: www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwr5efxvK5s&feature=youtu.be
MORE HBJ HEADLINES
- Other cars block electric charging stations
- ESPN viewer losses add to angst for Disney’s profit engine
- Israel to open Abu Dhabi office for renewable energy
- Swiss court convicts ex-HSBC employee for leaking bank data
- United CEO visits workers during leave after heart attack
- Retailers are pushing sales earlier, and consumers are buying
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.