The Seahawks announced Wednesday that 2014 season tickets, which are capped at 63,000, are sold out. The Seahawks had a 99 percent renewal rate, the highest in team history, and not only are those season tickets sold out, so too are the 12,000 spots on the waiting list. That’s right, you can’t even get on the waiting list right now.
No word yet on if there’s a waiting list for the waiting list.
The Seahawks say they’ll announce single-game ticket information Thursday. Just a guess, but whenever those go on sale, they likely won’t last long.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks cut Blackmon, put Turbin on IR, acquire S McCray Sep. 5
- Reports: Seahawks reach deal with RB Fred Jackson (update with Turbin waived) Sep. 4
- Seahawks 31, Raiders 21 Sep. 3
- Offensive line under the microscope on eve of Seahawks preseason finale (updated) Sep. 2
- Fred Jackson and more: notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 1
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.