The robbery was reported at 4:30 p.m. at the Bank of America at 1424 164th St. SW, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff's Office.
A man passed a teller a note demanding money. He ran away with the cash.
Deputies searched the area but did not find him.
The suspect is described as white and in his late 30s, and about 5-foot-6 and 140 pounds.
He wore a blue hat, sunglasses, a dark blue striped shirt and light blue jeans.
Anyone with information should call 425-388-3845. Tips can be anonymous.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Causes of Index, Marysville brush fires still unknown Aug. 11
- Lake Stevens man improving after alleged DUI accident Aug. 10
- Mukilteo motorcyclist remains hospitalized after Darrington crash Aug. 10
- After threatening to jump at train station, man climbs down Aug. 7
- Skykomish motorcycle fatality identified as Kent woman Aug. 7
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.