The incident was reported about 2:30 p.m., south of Twin Rivers Park, along Jordan Road, said Silvana Fire Chief Keith Strotz.
The jet ski apparently struck the river bottom, and the man was thrown over the top, Strotz said. The man suffered a broken leg.
The Stillaguamish Water Rescue Team rushed the man to the park, where an ambulance was waiting to take him to the hospital.
Crews responded from the Arlington Rural, Silvana, Granite Falls, Oso and Darrington fire districts.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Everett police seek gas-siphoning suspect, caught on video Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
- 18-year-old in custody after Everett shooting of 15-year-old Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.