Have you see the Coolest? If you haven't yet, you will soon.
The Coolest is a cooler with a blender, bluetooth speaker, LED light and a half dozen other fancy and useful features.
Ryan Grepper of Portland created the idea and went looking for money on Kickstarter. And he found it. Oh boy, did he find it.
Grepper set his goal at $50,000. Now, a week in and with 45 days still to go, he has more than $4.8 million pledged.
Yes. $4.8 MILLION.
So, get ready to see these coolers at every picnic and campground from now until forever.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.