Have you see the Coolest? If you haven't yet, you will soon.
The Coolest is a cooler with a blender, bluetooth speaker, LED light and a half dozen other fancy and useful features.
Ryan Grepper of Portland created the idea and went looking for money on Kickstarter. And he found it. Oh boy, did he find it.
Grepper set his goal at $50,000. Now, a week in and with 45 days still to go, he has more than $4.8 million pledged.
Yes. $4.8 MILLION.
So, get ready to see these coolers at every picnic and campground from now until forever.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- How to help rescuers see you if you're lost at night Oct. 5
- Mount Dickerman and six other trails to hike right now Oct. 4
- For Bothell backpacker, Pacific Crest Trail is a multi-year adventure Sep. 28
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.