32nd District state senate candidates debate Thursday
Democratic State Sen. Maralyn Chase, Democratic challenger Chris Eggen and Republican challenger Robert Reedy will speak and answer questions from 7 to 8 p.m.
The 32nd Legislative District includes Shoreline, northwest Seattle in addition to Lynnwood, Woodway and nearby unincorporated areas of southwest Snohomish County, and parts of Edmonds and Mountlake Terrace.
The church is located at 1512 N.W. 195th St. in Shoreline, on the corner of Northwest Richmond Beach Road and 15th Avenue Northwest
The top two vote-getters in the Aug. 5 primary, regardless of party, advance to the November general election.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Meadowdale student finishes week as page in State Senate Jan. 21
- Rep. Peterson asks legislators to honor MLK by helping schools Jan. 20
- Lynnwood Transportation Board to discuss options Tuesday Jan. 19
- 2015 committee assignments for South Snohomish County legislators Jan. 16
- Edmonds seeks applicants for council vacancy through Feb. 2 Jan. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.