Darrington football team invited to Emerald City Kickoff Classic
The Loggers will kick off the ECKC, in its 12th year, at 10 a.m. with a 2B contest against the Bridgeport Mustangs. Bridgeport is making its first-ever appearance in the event, while Darrington is in its second ECKC. The Loggers fell to Oroville 22-7 in the 2011 event.
Darrington finished the 2013 season with a 7-4 record and advanced to the 2B state tournament.
The Emerald City Kickoff Classic features four games, with the Darrington-Bridgeport contest the first of the day. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students (with a valid ASB card) and seniors (62 and over). Children under five are free.
Tickets are for general admission seats and are good for all four games.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- Jackson vs. Bellevue baseball at UW among Wednesday's rain outs March 25
- Live video: Mountlake Terrace vs. Lynnwood baseball March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (Session 2) March 24
- Washington Journalism Education Association Podcast (First session) March 23
- Granite Falls pitcher named WIAA athlete of the week March 20
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.