The Loggers will kick off the ECKC, in its 12th year, at 10 a.m. with a 2B contest against the Bridgeport Mustangs. Bridgeport is making its first-ever appearance in the event, while Darrington is in its second ECKC. The Loggers fell to Oroville 22-7 in the 2011 event.
Darrington finished the 2013 season with a 7-4 record and advanced to the 2B state tournament.
The Emerald City Kickoff Classic features four games, with the Darrington-Bridgeport contest the first of the day. Tickets are $15 for adults and $10 for students (with a valid ASB card) and seniors (62 and over). Children under five are free.
Tickets are for general admission seats and are good for all four games.
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.