Well it turns out Seahawks fans are buying plenty of jerseys as well. NFLShop.com released its top 25 selling jerseys, and five of them are Seahawks jerseys. Cleveland Browns first-round pick Johnny Manziel currently has the top seller, followed by Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick and Richard Sherman to round out the top five.
The 12 “Fan” jersey is No. 10 on the list, Marshawn Lynch is 11th, and Earl Thomas is 20th. No other team has more than two of the top 25 selling jerseys.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- History not on Seahawks' side, but players not panicking Oct. 20
- Bobby Wagner ready to go, plus a flurry of roster moves Oct. 20
- Seahawks lifting suspension on FB Derrick Coleman Oct. 19
- Pete Carroll: "It's unbelievable this could happen to us." Oct. 19
- Snap counts from the Seahawks' loss to Carolina Oct. 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.