Well it turns out Seahawks fans are buying plenty of jerseys as well. NFLShop.com released its top 25 selling jerseys, and five of them are Seahawks jerseys. Cleveland Browns first-round pick Johnny Manziel currently has the top seller, followed by Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick and Richard Sherman to round out the top five.
The 12 “Fan” jersey is No. 10 on the list, Marshawn Lynch is 11th, and Earl Thomas is 20th. No other team has more than two of the top 25 selling jerseys.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seattle vs. St. Louis injury report Sep. 11
- Seahawks poll: Super Bowl bound? Sep. 11
- Wilson's added duties, Mebane on atmosphere, and Lynch's new number Sep. 10
- Richard expresses optimism re: Chancellor, Thomas delivers zingers Sep. 10
- Carroll, Sherman on Chancellor, Thomas and more (updated with Chancellor speaks, injuries) Sep. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.