Well it turns out Seahawks fans are buying plenty of jerseys as well. NFLShop.com released its top 25 selling jerseys, and five of them are Seahawks jerseys. Cleveland Browns first-round pick Johnny Manziel currently has the top seller, followed by Russell Wilson, Peyton Manning, Colin Kaepernick and Richard Sherman to round out the top five.
The 12 “Fan” jersey is No. 10 on the list, Marshawn Lynch is 11th, and Earl Thomas is 20th. No other team has more than two of the top 25 selling jerseys.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.