It should hardly come as a surprise, but the defending Super Bowl champion Seahawks are a hot ticket in Seattle, so much so that the entire 2014 regular season is now sold out. Earlier this month, the Seahawks announced they had sold out all 63,000 season tickets, as well as the 12,000-person waiting list (get it? 12!).
On Monday, the limited number of single-game tickets went on sale, and as you might expect, they sold out quickly. Oh, and training camp, which begins Friday, is sold out too.
There are, however, still some tickets left for Seattle’s two preseason home games, otherwise, your best bet for seeing the Seahawks live in 2014 is to either hit up the secondary market, or buy a plain ticket for one of the road games.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.