Man dies from injuries in Stanwood crash
The name of the man has not been released.
He was rushed to a Seattle hospital on Thursday after a two-vehicle head-on crash.
The accident happened about 4:30 p.m. at the intersection of Marine Drive and Thomle Road, according to the Snohomish County Sheriff’s Office.
The cause of the crash remains under investigation, sheriff’s spokeswoman Shari Ireton said Monday. Drugs and alcohol are not suspected.
Detectives do not expect to seek criminal charges in the case.
Most recent Sirens posts
- New fire chief hired for North County Nov. 19
- Everett firefighter arrested in sex-crimes investigation Nov. 19
- 3 people, dog escape from fire that destroyed house near Snohomish Nov. 19
- Unattended stove blamed in Edmonds house fire Nov. 18
- Granite Falls police chief remains on leave after crash Nov. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.