Nyquist has committed to Regis University, a Division II program in Denver, to play lacrosse and run cross county. Dalrymple, who has played lacrosse since the third grade, has signed on to play at St. Mary's College in Moraga, Calif.
The duo were two of 16 Washington players to receive the national honor. According to a press release, the number of athletes being honored from Washington continues to increase, up from 15 lacrosse players being selected in 2013 and 14 in 2012.
In the organization's history, a total of 74 boys and 47 girls from Washington have been named U.S. Lacrosse All-Americans.
The full list of boys and girls All-American teams can be found at: http://www.uslacrosse.org/participants/players/high-school.aspx
Most recent Prep Zone posts
- All-State cross country race set for July 11 July 3
- Snohomish and Archbishop Murphy highlight All-State boys soccer teams July 3
- First-annual Snohomish Summer Smash tennis tournament starts July 24 July 3
- Glacier Peak's Pettit takes over Twitter from East-West football game June 30
- Dmochowsky, Oxnevad, Davenport among several local players on WSBCA all-state baseball team June 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.