The Herald of Everett, Washington
Customer service  |  Subscribe   |   Log in or sign up   |   Advertising information   |   Contact us
HeraldNet on Facebook HeraldNet on Twitter HeraldNet RSS feeds HeraldNet Pinterest HeraldNet Google Plus The Daily Herald on Linked In HeraldNet Youtube
HeraldNet Newsletters  Newsletters: Sign up  Green editions icon Green editions
Herald staff | rking@heraldnet.com
Published: Wednesday, July 23, 2014, 4:55 p.m.

Everett apartment fire started near baseboard heater

EVERETT A fire at an Everett apartment complex on Sunday was caused by clothes and other items being left too close to a baseboard heater, officials said.

The fire displaced at least 12 families from the Beverly Village Apartments at 801 75th St.

No injuries were reported. The building was a $4 million loss.

The fire started in a bedroom on the first floor of the north side of the building, according to the Everett Fire Department. That apartment did not have working smoke alarms.
Story tags » EverettFirefightingFire

Subscribe to Daily headlines
See sample | Privacy policy

Most recent Sirens posts

digital subscription promo

Subscribe now

Unlimited digital access starting at 99 cents, or included with any print subscription.

loading...
» More local news
HeraldNet Classifieds