The deadline for registration by mail or online, or for previously registered Washington voters to file a change of address, was July 7.
Voters who register in person can either get a ballot by mail or vote on accessible machines at the elections office if they choose to wait for their registration to be validated through the state voter registration database, a wait that requires a few minutes.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Introductory statements from Edmonds candidates Crank and Teitzel Aug. 14
- Simmonds holds Lynnwood primary lead but falls short of majority Aug. 12
- School incumbent Noble leads Murphy as primary eliminates Norton Aug. 10
- No 1st District Democratic meeting Monday Aug. 10
- Frizzell leads Goodwin as Lynnwood primary eliminates non-candidate Aug. 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.