Voters can register for election through Monday
The deadline for registration by mail or online, or for previously registered Washington voters to file a change of address, was July 7.
Voters who register in person can either get a ballot by mail or vote on accessible machines at the elections office if they choose to wait for their registration to be validated through the state voter registration database, a wait that requires a few minutes.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- State Reps. Kagi, Ortiz-Self, Ryu not surprised about special session April 23
- Workshop for potential 2015 local candidates Tuesday in Everett April 20
- State Democrats look at caucus system for presidential nomination April 16
- Liias bill on payday loans nearly dead in legislature April 13
- 1st Legislative District Democrats meet Monday April 10
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.