Ex-Arlington police chief running bureau for sheriff
Beazley, 59, started on the job Monday, officials said. He is in charge of sheriff’s office operations, including patrol.
Beazley served as chief in Arlington for about three and a half years before leaving the department in May.
Before that, he worked for 32 years with the Fresno County Sheriff’s Department in California.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.