Beazley, 59, started on the job Monday, officials said. He is in charge of sheriff’s office operations, including patrol.
Beazley served as chief in Arlington for about three and a half years before leaving the department in May.
Before that, he worked for 32 years with the Fresno County Sheriff’s Department in California.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Everett police seek gas-siphoning suspect, caught on video Aug. 18
- Edmonds police release video related to weekend shooting Aug. 18
- Tips help rescuers find hiker in Glacier Peak Wilderness Aug. 18
- Everett man struck by car in stable condition Aug. 18
- Edmonds police investigating Saturday shooting; no one hurt Aug. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.