Boeing 787-9 flyover slated for Seafair
The U.S. Navy’s Blue Angels are returning after missing last summer’s event, and they will likely be the biggest draw for the Boeing Seafair Air Show. But there is plenty of excitement to see.
A Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner is scheduled to do a flyover at 3:36 p.m. Sunday. It is the company’s newest in-production airplane; the first one was delivered just a few weeks ago.
A Boeing 737-900, the latest version of the company’s popular single-aisle airplane, will do a flyover a few minutes before at 3:10 p.m.
Several vintage airplanes from the Paine Field-based Flying Heritage Collection are scheduled to do several demonstrations during the three-day air show.
Dan Catchpole: 425-339-3454; email@example.com; Twitter: @dcatchpole.
Most recent Aerospace blog posts
- Boeing lands order for 3 more 777s May 4
- FAA says software problem with Boeing 787s could be catastrophic May 1
- Two day aerospace and defense conference in May at JBLM April 30
- Boeing wants $6 million for moving jobs to Oklahoma City April 28
- Smashed bugs are a drag on jets' fuel efficiency April 27
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.