Gunfire was reported about 2:40 a.m. at the intersection of Hewitt Avenue and Nassau Street, Everett police spokesman Aaron Snell said.
Police found a man who had been shot once in the back. He was taken to a local hospital. His condition was not disclosed Saturday.
Investigators believe there was some kind of scuffle at the bar. The suspect reportedly went to his car, retrieved a gun, returned and opened fire. He then drove off.
The suspect was found and arrested at a home in the 1700 block of Puget Drive. His age and other details were not released.
The man was booked into the Snohomish County Jail shortly after 7 a.m. for investigation of first-degree assault and malicious harassment.
He has no felony history in Washington.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Police may have found thieves who took large sums of cash July 23
- Marijuana-growing operation in Lynnwood raided again July 23
- Edmonds residents warned of neighboring rapist July 22
- Motorcyclist killed, two hurt in crash south of Everett July 22
- Police issue updated description of indecent exposure suspect July 22
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.