WSU interns to discuss experiences from Oso mudslide work
Snohomish County Executive John Lovick, Darrington Mayor Dan Rankin and Arlington Mayor Barbara Tolbert are scheduled to join the luncheon and discussion Thursday.
Joining Floyd will be WSU Extension members and interns who have been working with the communities affected by the March 22 mudslide and flooding. Ten WSU interns have been working in the community in areas such as public outreach, youth activities, public projects and tourism.
For more information, contact Sylvia Kantor with WSU’s College of Agricultural, Human, and Natural Resource Sciences at 206-770-6063 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Oso General Store in danger of closing 5/20/15
- Exhibit shows vivid images of Oso before and after slide 5/13/15
- Delayed disaster response in Oso prompts new law 5/8/15
- Darrington mayor receives national award for leadership 4/30/15
- New technology can help reduce risks from landslides 4/26/15
- Anonymous gift pays off Oso mudslide survivor's mortgage 4/22/15
- Governor signs law for geologic hazards mapping 4/17/15
- County public works and WSDOT win award for post-mudslide road rebuild 4/13/15
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.