Man, 60, injured in motor bike accident near Darrington
The man lost control while riding the bike on a U.S. Forest Service Road outside of town, Skagit County sheriff’s Sgt. Tobin Meyer said. The accident was reported about 12:45 p.m.
Darrington and Skagit County aid crews responded.
The man’s condition was not available Sunday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Lake Stevens man hit by patrol car remains hospitalized Oct. 21
- Bong used as weapon in robbery, Everett police say Oct. 21
- Officer, suspect injured after gunfire in Marysville, Lake Stevens, Granite Falls Oct. 15
- Quick thinking helps fight Mukilteo fire Oct. 13
- Gunfire linked to gang fight in Lynnwood Oct. 9
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.