Pedestrian struck, killed by pickup in downtown Everett
The man was walking in a crosswalk at Everett and Wetmore avenues when he was struck by a pickup just before 11 a.m., according to police.
The man was taken to a local hospital, where he died from his injuries.
The driver of the 2003 Chevy Silverado, a 57 year-old Everett man, remained at the scene.
The victim’s name was not released on Monday.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Bomb squad dismantles live explosive found in Lynnwood May 4
- Empty school bus stolen from Stanwood-Camano district May 1
- Construction worker survives 30-foot fall at Lynnwood site April 28
- Woman’s death called suicide; body found in Snohomish pond April 28
- Pedestrian hit by car hospitalized April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.