Mail ballots early to get Tuesday postmark
That’s 5 p.m. at the post office in downtown Edmonds, and at the Lynnwood and Mountlake Terrace post offices. It’s 4 p.m. at the post office on Olympic View Drive north of Edmonds.
Voters can get Tuesday postmarks up to 5:15 p.m. in Shoreline at either the North City post office on 15th Avenue Northeast or the postal station at the Spin Alley bowling alley on Northwest Richmond Beach Road, or up to 6 p.m. at the Bitter Lake post office on North 145th St.
Voters can cast their ballots up to 8 p.m. without postage at drop boxes near the Edmonds Library and in front of the Lynnwood City Hall.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Candidates in 2015 south Snohomish County primary election May 28
- Candidates for offices in south Snohomish County May 27
- Local legislators plan telephone town-hall event Tuesday May 26
- Candidate withdrawals eliminate primaries for school, fire positions May 21
- Edmonds mayor, 2 Council incumbents running unopposed May 19
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.