Lynnwood Library offering in-person voting Monday and Tuesday
The unit is available Monday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Tuesday, Election Day, from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
The Library is at 19200 44th Ave W,
Voters who cast a ballot on the unit must either show a photo identification or sign a declaration, which election workers must match to the signature on file in the voter registration system.
The Lynnwood Library does not accept drop-off ballots but directs voters to the nearby 24-hour drop box in front of the Lynnwood City Hall, 19100 44th Ave. W.
Another accessible voting unit is at the County auditor’s office on the Courthouse Campus, 3000 Rockefeller Ave., 1st Floor Administration W Bldg, Everett. It is available Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Election Day from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Voters can leave ballots through 8 p.m. Tuesday at 24-hour drop boxes in front of the Lynnwood City Hall; near the Edmonds Library, 650 Main St. Edmonds; at the courthouse campus in Everett; or at any of eight other sites around the county.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Liias bill on payday loans nearly dead in legislature April 13
- 1st Legislative District Democrats meet Monday April 10
- Senate budget cuts money for early learning April 9
- MLT officials invite community to Coffee with the City Wednesday April 7
- Rep. Kagi waits for Senate to consider House budget, capital-gains tax April 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.