Through Monday, Liias had reported raising $139,253 and spending $44,905. His Republican opponent, Daniel Mathews has reported raising $16,003 and spending $22,253.
Democrat Strom Peterson leads fundraising among the five candidates seeking the position in the House of Representatives now held by retiring State Rep. Mary Helen Roberts.
Peterson reports raising $44,986 and spending $21,985.
Another Democrat Justin McMahon reports raising $39,398 and spending $24,640.
A third Democrat, Scott Whelpey, reports raising $34,865 and spending $23,328.
Republican Allen McPheeters, reports raising $1,803 and spending $1,210.
Democrat Dick McManus reports raising $546 and spending $507.
Appointed incumbent Democratic State Rep. Lillian Ortiz-Self reports raising $43,767 and spending $20,923. Republican opponent, Jeffferey Sherrer reports raising $4,095 and spending $3,143.
The 21st District includes most of Edmonds, unincorporated areas north of Edmonds and Lynnwood and northeast of Lynnwood, all of Mukilteo and part of south Everett.
Most recent South County Politics posts
- Council action on Brier fireworks vote could come in first half of 2016 Nov. 17
- Lynnwood Council race now out of recount range Nov. 16
- Auditor says nothing improper about her calls supporting Somers Nov. 13
- Lynnwood Council race gets tighter Nov. 13
- Voters who need to fix ballot signatures will get letters Nov. 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.