Pedestrian killed by pickup identified as Everett man
Bulger died from head injuries, according to the Snohomish County Medical Examiner’s Office.
He was walking in a crosswalk at Everett and Wetmore avenues when he was struck by a pickup just before 11 a.m.
The driver of the 2003 Chevy Silverado, a 57 year-old Everett man, remained at the scene.
The Everett police investigation is ongoing, spokesman Aaron Snell said Friday. Bulger’s city of residence was misstated in earlier police reports.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Kittens found mutilated in Stanwood; police seek information May 4
- Bomb squad dismantles live explosive found in Lynnwood May 4
- Empty school bus stolen from Stanwood-Camano district May 1
- Construction worker survives 30-foot fall at Lynnwood site April 28
- Woman’s death called suicide; body found in Snohomish pond April 28
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.