Ethel A. O’Neil, 89, vanished July 16 while on an outing. She’d planned to go shopping at the Everett Mall, just a 3-mile drive from her home.
There is no new information in the investigation, Everett police spokesman Aaron Snell said Monday.
O’Neil was last seen driving in the area of 88th Place NE and 67th Avenue NE in Marysville, according to her family. They believe O’Neil, who has early signs of dementia, might have become lost.
She was driving a steel blue 1987 Chevy Nova, Washington license plate ADP6803. The car was built in a joint-venture manufacturing plant in California and may resemble a Toyota Corolla.
Anyone with information should call 911.
Most recent Sirens posts
- Social media iPhone prank ties up local 911 call centers July 2
- Marysville bicyclist dies of injuries from collision with car June 30
- Three shot after argument in fast-food parking lot in Everett June 29
- Kenmore man drowns in Snohomish River June 29
- Delayed emergency dispatch software to go live in October June 26
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.