Marsh got tangled up in the pile with offensive linemen on a run drill. Marsh limped off the field, then eventually into the locker room.
Pete Carroll was not available to the media Wednesday, so not update was available other than that Marsh has a knee injury and will have an MRI done to check the severity of the injury. We should know more tomorrow when Carroll addresses the media again.
In better “injury” news, Percy Harvin, who briefly limped off the field before returning to action Tuesday, was practicing again Wednesday. That’s not surprising since he finished Tuesday’s practice after getting his heel stepped on by a teammate, but since any injury involving Harvin can lead to mass panic, I figured it was worth an update anyway.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.