Marsh got tangled up in the pile with offensive linemen on a run drill. Marsh limped off the field, then eventually into the locker room.
Pete Carroll was not available to the media Wednesday, so not update was available other than that Marsh has a knee injury and will have an MRI done to check the severity of the injury. We should know more tomorrow when Carroll addresses the media again.
In better “injury” news, Percy Harvin, who briefly limped off the field before returning to action Tuesday, was practicing again Wednesday. That’s not surprising since he finished Tuesday’s practice after getting his heel stepped on by a teammate, but since any injury involving Harvin can lead to mass panic, I figured it was worth an update anyway.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Russell Wilson talks about the no-huddle offense Sep. 17
- First injury report of the week, plus notes from Pete Carroll's press conference Sep. 16
- VIDEO: Richard Sherman speaks on "Black Lives Matter" Sep. 16
- Still no sign of Kam Chancellor for the Seahawks Sep. 16
- Seahawks vs. Rams snap counts Sep. 14
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.