I received a few more photos that I can share with you.
First up are two pictures from Geoff Vlcek (At top and below.) You can find Geoff online here and here. And there's a fun story about his photos of the Seattle Great Wheel here.
Small side story: I may have been gushing about lightning at work a bit yesterday. At one point I exclaimed "Dude! Lightning. Is. So. Cool!" My coworker Quinn Brown, who has been writing about marijuana recently, looked at me and said "Are you high?" No, no, not high. Just a tad excitable.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Section of Pacific Crest Trail closed due to fire in Glacier Peak Wilderness July 24
- Best shots: Some of my favorite recent outdoor photos July 21
- Photographers catch baby orca 'leaping for joy' July 20
- Student learn leadership, love of nature on trips in North Cascades July 19
- Upcoming outdoor events July 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.