I received a few more photos that I can share with you.
First up are two pictures from Geoff Vlcek (At top and below.) You can find Geoff online here and here. And there's a fun story about his photos of the Seattle Great Wheel here.
Small side story: I may have been gushing about lightning at work a bit yesterday. At one point I exclaimed "Dude! Lightning. Is. So. Cool!" My coworker Quinn Brown, who has been writing about marijuana recently, looked at me and said "Are you high?" No, no, not high. Just a tad excitable.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- 9 days of wilderness and backpacking on the PCT Sep. 27
- Trip on the PCT is life changing for creator of popular podcast Sep. 27
- Youth volunteers spend two weeks working on PCT Sep. 27
- State parks, national parks, forest service sites will be free on Saturday Sep. 23
- Dance, dine and help underserved kids get outside Sep. 17
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.