I received a few more photos that I can share with you.
First up are two pictures from Geoff Vlcek (At top and below.) You can find Geoff online here and here. And there's a fun story about his photos of the Seattle Great Wheel here.
Small side story: I may have been gushing about lightning at work a bit yesterday. At one point I exclaimed "Dude! Lightning. Is. So. Cool!" My coworker Quinn Brown, who has been writing about marijuana recently, looked at me and said "Are you high?" No, no, not high. Just a tad excitable.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- Take an interactive trek across Mars with NASA and 'The Martian' Oct. 12
- Three Fingers fire lookout has a new roof, thanks to brave volunteers Oct. 11
- Fast bikes, disc golf and bear tracks at Stevens Pass Oct. 8
- Q&A: How photographer created stunning image of the Enchantments Oct. 7
- How to help rescuers see you if you're lost at night Oct. 5
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.