More impressive photos of recent lightning storm
I received a few more photos that I can share with you.
First up are two pictures from Geoff Vlcek (At top and below.) You can find Geoff online here and here. And there's a fun story about his photos of the Seattle Great Wheel here.
Small side story: I may have been gushing about lightning at work a bit yesterday. At one point I exclaimed "Dude! Lightning. Is. So. Cool!" My coworker Quinn Brown, who has been writing about marijuana recently, looked at me and said "Are you high?" No, no, not high. Just a tad excitable.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- If disaster strikes at ice caves, rescuers want to be ready April 26
- Learn about EvCC's ORCA program on Thursday April 21
- Andy Porter will teach classes on nature photography in Marysville April 20
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.