I'm a fan of Ryan's liqueurs. His Nocino walnut liqueur is like nothing else I've ever tasted. His raspberry liqueur is sweet and fruity, without being sickly. Both of those liquers were recognized as "best in the west" by Sip NW Magazine in 2013.
The classes are 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Oct. 2 and 3 at the distillery in Snohomish. The fee is $345 and includes all class materials, beverages and foods. The class is open to professionals and for those who'd like to create liqueurs at home.
For information or to register, go here.
Most recent Hops and Sips posts
- The most imaginative cocktail July 29
- American Brewing returning to Great American Beer Festival July 28
- Number of unique Scuttlebutt beers at Saturday's Rock the Boat festival July 27
- Bluewater opens 'Northwest beach bar' on Everett waterfront July 26
- Bill 5353 is big news for Washington craft distilleries July 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.