After Saturday's beer fest, catch some great tunes
Two of Everett’s favorite local bands, Preacher’s Wife and Born of Ghosts (both of which have debut albums coming out soon), will be performing at 1:30pm and 3:30pm at the beer festival.
When the Craft Beer Festival closes things down at 6:oopm the Everett Music Initiative will be hosting the after party at The Cannery (2820 Oakes Ave, Everett). Performing at the after party are Ivan & Alyosha, Joseph, Marshall McLean Band and Jr. Geezer.
For more on the after party, click here.
For the full lineup of beers at the beer fest, click here.
Most recent Hops and Sips posts
- Scuttlebutt eyes brewery expansion that could triple production March 23
- Beer of the Week: American Brewing’s Big Bad Plaid March 22
- Microsoft to microbrews: 2 techies use their skills for beer March 22
- Sierra Nevada Hop Hunter uses hop oil to robust hop effect March 20
- Sound to Summit beer event Saturday to support disabled veterans March 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.