Two of Everett’s favorite local bands, Preacher’s Wife and Born of Ghosts (both of which have debut albums coming out soon), will be performing at 1:30pm and 3:30pm at the beer festival.
When the Craft Beer Festival closes things down at 6:oopm the Everett Music Initiative will be hosting the after party at The Cannery (2820 Oakes Ave, Everett). Performing at the after party are Ivan & Alyosha, Joseph, Marshall McLean Band and Jr. Geezer.
For more on the after party, click here.
For the full lineup of beers at the beer fest, click here.
Most recent Hops and Sips posts
- American Brewing, Scuttlebutt send beers to GABF Sep. 20
- Woodinville distiller awarded double gold medal at spirits competition Sep. 18
- Inspired by employee, Diamond Knot donates money to fire efforts Sep. 18
- Upcoming wine, brews and spirits events Sep. 18
- Snohomish brewery finds new downtown home Sep. 18
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.