Two of Everett’s favorite local bands, Preacher’s Wife and Born of Ghosts (both of which have debut albums coming out soon), will be performing at 1:30pm and 3:30pm at the beer festival.
When the Craft Beer Festival closes things down at 6:oopm the Everett Music Initiative will be hosting the after party at The Cannery (2820 Oakes Ave, Everett). Performing at the after party are Ivan & Alyosha, Joseph, Marshall McLean Band and Jr. Geezer.
For more on the after party, click here.
For the full lineup of beers at the beer fest, click here.
Most recent Hops and Sips posts
- The most imaginative cocktail July 29
- American Brewing returning to Great American Beer Festival July 28
- Number of unique Scuttlebutt beers at Saturday's Rock the Boat festival July 27
- Bluewater opens 'Northwest beach bar' on Everett waterfront July 26
- Bill 5353 is big news for Washington craft distilleries July 24
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.