Seahawks make first round of cuts
The Seahawks released CB Terrell Thomas and T Wade Smith, and because those two are vested veterans, they are not subject to waivers and become free agents immediately.
The Seahawks also waived T Cory Brandon, RB Demitrius Bronson, S Mike Dobson, DE Jackson Jeffcoat, WR Kevin Smith and CB Thomas "Trey" Wolfe. Those players are subject to waivers.
Seattle will have to make seven more moves to get its roster down to 75, though some of those could come in the form of placing players on injured reserve.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks 2nd-round pick Frank Clark to fans: ‘have faith in me’ May 1
- Seahawks trade up in 3rd round to pick Kansas State WR Tyler Lockett May 1
- Seahawks draft DE Frank Clark with second-round pick May 1
- The best and worst Seahawks draft picks, by round, under Carroll & Schneider April 15
- Bruce Irvin and Jimmy Graham appear to have buried the hatchet April 13
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.