Seahawks trim roster to 75
Waived/injured: DT Michael Brooks, WR David Gilreath, LB Horace Miller.
Placed on injured reserve: LB Heath Farwell, CB A.J. Jefferson, G C.J. Davis.
Placed on reserve/non-football injury: CB Eric Pinkins.
The most notable name on that list is Farwell, Seattle’s special teams captain last season. Pete Carroll announced yesterday that the linebacker likely needed groin surgery following an injury suffered against Chicago Friday. Jefferson injured his ankle after intercepting a pass in Seattle’s preseason opener, while Davis hurt his calf in the same game.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- No, Russell Wilson isn’t going to play baseball April 13
- Seahawks preseason schedule announced April 9
- Seahawks DE Michael Bennett denies trade report; still ‘feels the same way’ about Jimmy Graham April 9
- Lloyd McClendon ‘much more comfortable’ with Mariners’ current lineup vs. lefties April 7
- Mariners opening day lineups, links and pregame notes April 6
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.