Waived/injured: DT Michael Brooks, WR David Gilreath, LB Horace Miller.
Placed on injured reserve: LB Heath Farwell, CB A.J. Jefferson, G C.J. Davis.
Placed on reserve/non-football injury: CB Eric Pinkins.
The most notable name on that list is Farwell, Seattle’s special teams captain last season. Pete Carroll announced yesterday that the linebacker likely needed groin surgery following an injury suffered against Chicago Friday. Jefferson injured his ankle after intercepting a pass in Seattle’s preseason opener, while Davis hurt his calf in the same game.
Most recent Seattle Sidelines posts
- Seahawks sign draft picks Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett May 26
- Pete Carroll on Russell Wilson contract talks May 26
- Notes from Seahawks’ first OTA of the offseason May 26
- Russell Wilson, Jimmy Graham and Cliff Avril to miss Seahawks’ first OTA May 26
- Seahawks TE Jimmy Graham shares his inspirational story May 21
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.