Cascades River Road work delayed
Press release from the North Cascades Park:
Originally schedule to be closed to all vehicle and pedestrian traffic on September 2 for much needed repairs, Cascades River Road will remain open as long as weather permits. The repair, which will consist of installing a sixty foot long concrete “box culvert” with a debris rack to prevent culvert plugging at Boston Creek crossing.
To get information on trail and road conditions within the North Cascades National Park Service Complex, please contact the Wilderness Information Center at 360-854-7245, the Golden West Visitor Center at 509-699-2080, ext. 14 or any park ranger station.
Most recent Explore NW posts
- See art and adventure meet at book release, film showing April 17
- Ice caves trail, parking lots will be closed Saturday morning April 16
- National parks will be free this weekend April 16
- 2 Stevens Pass lifts will be open through Wednesday April 13
- Volunteers needed to help fix up Suiattle River Trail April 12
Our new comment system is not supported in IE 7. Please upgrade your browser here.